If you have any recipes you would like to share with us please send them our way or if you make this bread and want to share your comments please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will share them in next newsletter.
Raisin Bread ( or optional Aniseed bread if added)
2 cups of flour 2 eggs
2 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt 2/3 cup of sour cream
3/4 cup of raisins 1/2 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix flour, baking powder and salt together.
3. In a separate bowl beat eggs and sugar together.
4. Add baking soda and sour cream to eggs and sugar and stir.
5. Stir in raisins.
6. Stir into dry ingredients and mix till the batter is thick and smooth. If mix seems too dry add little bit of milk
7. Put mixture in small loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.