It is easy to become confused and overwhelmed by the huge number of investment options available today. Our asset allocation models help simplify the process and help you overcome barriers to financial independence by applying the proven balanced portfolio theory.
Balanced Portfolio Theory
The balanced portfolio theory is based on the premise that wealth is created and preserved through diversification. A well-diversified portfolio offers protection from the six primary risks facing investors - taxation, inflation, market, interest rate, business and liquidity. It is about not putting all your eggs in one basket! Only once we understand the best baskets for you will we recommend specific investments. Compare this to the approach of acquiring a collection of disjointed investments without thought to diversification or risks. We take your goals, investments and financial independence seriously. To learn more about how the balanced portfolio, and our financial and retirement planning can help you, please contact us.
WE INDEPENDENTLY PROVIDE;
- Mutual Funds
- RRSP's - Self-directed & Custodial
- RIF's - Self-directed & Custodial
Our offering of investment products is wide in scope. Our service focuses on matching the right products to your specific needs. We keep your best interests first, and work toward tax efficient strategies that fit your risk tolerance and financial goals.
- We will create a strategy that puts the pieces of your financial puzzle into a clear picture.
- We are independent. This means we have access to investment offerings from a selection of companies through our mutual fund dealer, Manulife Securities Investment Services Inc., and other strategic partners. Unlike other companies who brand their own products, we are under no pressure to sell you a particular investment. We will find those that best fit your goals, risk-tolerance and personal values. We offer unbiased advice.
- We deliver on our commitment to superior client service. We use technology to help serve you better - not get in the way. We do not have a call center. All your questions and concerns are handled by our financial advisors or head office client service team members.
- We are close by. Local expertise plus strong head office support makes it easy to do business with us. Our specialists will meet with you in your home or office when it is convenient for you.
- Our service commitment and desire to help educate our clients extends to individuals and members of Group Retirement plans offered by business owners to their employees.
- Complex circumstances like some estate and succession plans require the input of several experts. Our team of specialists works jointly to make coordinated recommendations. We get it right! We stick to what we are good at. Delivering financial services is our specialty ... and client satisfaction is the cornerstone of everything we do.
- We stick to what we are good at. Delivering financial services is our specialty ... and client satisfaction is the cornerstone of everything we do.